You Don’t Need Fans, You Need Customers: Tips from 25 Experts on Converting Prospects to Customers features a diverse group of online entrepreneurs, each offering up sage bits of wisdom about finding those clients you covet.
I want this to be a guidebook for you – the business owner who wants to go beyond social shares and comment count.
So, what about your business?
Feeling stuck or overwhelmed? Like you’re heading in the wrong direction and need to put the brakes on? Sick of blogging with nothing to show for it?
If you want to create something more – a business with paying clients – the entrepreneurs featured here can show you the way.
Like Ann Handley states in the book …
“The point of content marketing is not to get really good at creating content. It’s to get really good at creating content that drives business.”
Yep! That’s the message in a nutshell.
You can get a copy by joining my growing community here or filling out the form on the right.
I sincerely hope this content helps in some way. Cheers to your success!
- My 3 Words For 2015 - January 8, 2015
- Want to Change Your Life? (Let’s Start with 5 Regrets.) - September 3, 2014
- Why the Social Web Needs Thought Leaders - August 6, 2014
- Want to Be a Blog Writing Machine? (Give up on Perfection). - July 30, 2014
- Can Social Media Engagement Kill Your Business? - July 23, 2014
- Your 3 Step Process to Surviving and Thriving the Fickle Realm of Social Media - July 10, 2014
- How Do You Become a Successful Blogger? (4 Answers that Might Surprise You). - June 26, 2014
- The Beautiful, Empty Cup of Blogging - June 11, 2014
- My Breaking Out Mission (and Why I Need Your Help) - May 28, 2014
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset and What it Means to You - May 21, 2014