With that you would agree, yes?
So why is it the best time to be alive?
Well, never, ever in the history of our big blue marble has there been such amazing technology available at the tips of your 10 digits.
I’m blown away. Are you?
You’re laptop is a full-fledged production studio.
Free software means video is easier than ever and podcasting makes you the broadcaster.
You can put together a web presence in a matter of days or even hours, as themes abound and a polished blog no longer requires the skills of a development team.
Skype has brought networking to an entirely different level.
And that little thing you call a smart phone is like a magic box of tricks. A genie in a bottle.
It’s all so damned brilliant, really.
So, when you go beyond dreams and start planning what should you do?
Please direct your full attention to the tools at your disposal.
Are you using said tools to make IT happen? If not, crack your brain to figure out how you can. There’s only one way to find out which is right for you. Pick one. Test, hone, refine and present. Then get up and do it again.
Want to rock the video space? Check out what Ruth Zive is doing or watch Daniell Laporte or Gary Vee to get amped up and see the possibilities.
Study Srinvas Rao and getting behind the mic might become your next goal.
Unlock your smart phone’s potential.
Get energized! There is no greater time to be alive for the small business owner, budding blogger, or side hustler. Whatever your part, knuckle down and get busy. Choose your weapon of choice and let ‘er rip. I’m preaching to the choir I know, but think about it. Are you really making the best possible use of these amazing machines of creativity and invention?
Maybe today is your day to pick ONE and make it work.
Would you like to see a true amateur getting started? Take a quick look here and I think you’ll feel a lot better about your chances.
You might be the next big thing or you’ll simply have another beautiful channel to spread the word. Why the heck not, right?
But here’s what you have to do.
Take one small step today, then another tomorrow. And what you once thought was impossible might just become your forte and the best damned thing that ever happened to you.
What is your new platform of choice?
If you had to choose, which would you pick and why: Podcasting or video?
Have you discovered an amazing high-tech tool we all need to know about?
- My 3 Words For 2015 - January 8, 2015
- Want to Change Your Life? (Let’s Start with 5 Regrets.) - September 3, 2014
- Why the Social Web Needs Thought Leaders - August 6, 2014
- Want to Be a Blog Writing Machine? (Give up on Perfection). - July 30, 2014
- Can Social Media Engagement Kill Your Business? - July 23, 2014
- 4 Big Reasons Why Your Small Business Needs Content Marketing Now - July 15, 2014
- Your 3 Step Process to Surviving and Thriving the Fickle Realm of Social Media - July 10, 2014
- How Do You Become a Successful Blogger? (4 Answers that Might Surprise You). - June 26, 2014
- The Beautiful, Empty Cup of Blogging - June 11, 2014
- Why Small Businesses Hate Content Marketing (and What to Do About It) - June 4, 2014